Tickets Collection of Tickets
Posting of Tickets
- Tickets purchased over the phone, from the Seafront office or online will be held at the Seafront office for collection Tickets can be collected either on the performance day or in advance during opening hours.
- Tickets are posted out within 24 hours of receiving an order and payment is completed.
- Postage is charged at £4.80 per transaction. Tickets are sent out by Royal Mail 'Signed For', due to fire safety regulations at venues they cannot be replaced if lost. This means that they require a signature on receipt. If there is nobody at home when the Post Office call, you should find that they have left a card with instructions: check this carefully, but usually you will have seven days to collect your tickets from the delivery office.
Non-Delivery of Tickets
If you have not received your tickets by ten working days prior to the gig, please call us on the telephone (01323 410611) for advice. Don’t leave it until the last minute!
Sometimes (mistakes happen) the Post Office may attempt delivery but not leave a card. In this case your tickets are likely to be at the delivery office – give us a call first so we can check if they’ve been returned to us, and look up the reference number for you if not.
- Customers purchasing from other outlets are advised to consult individual ticket policies
Lost & Stolen Tickets
- We can't always replace your tickets, so treat them like cash and keep them in a safe place out of direct sunlight and moisture. Tickets are printed on heat sensitive paper, so any contact with high temperatures will turn them completely black and they won't be valid, so please keep this in mind. Don't attempt to laminate them!
Refunds & Exchanges
We regret that tickets once purchased, cannot be refunded or exchanged. However, we will accept tickets for resale and once resold the value of the tickets will be issued as customer credit less £2.00 admin charge. Tickets will be eligible for resale only after all of the venue's own tickets, for that event or concert, have been sold.
- In the case of a cancelled performance. (including cancellation or postponement caused by the weather – see bad weather policy below).
Bad Weather Policy
- The stage and parts of the venue are undercover and on average 98% of performances go ahead. Refunds will not be given due to inclement weather unless the event or concert is cancelled by the management.
- If a concert or event is cancelled by the management due to adverse weather or any other exceptional circumstances before half of the scheduled concert has taken place then a refund will be offered. Refunds must be claimed with 14 days of the scheduled performance.
Concessions, Discounts and Special Offers
- There may be concessions available from time to time for some performances. These will only be available when supported by proof of the entitlement.
- To enjoy greater discounts and specials join friends of the Bandstand. Not only will you enjoy a wide range of benefits, you will also be supporting the venue. Pick up a leaflet.
- Friends of the Bandstand discount is applied to the card holder's ticket only.
- Advance 'Early Bird' discounted tickets are available up to 6pm on the day of the event booked for.
- We reserve the right to introduce special offers and discounts without notice. Tickets already purchased will not qualify for these offers.
- Discounts and special offers apply to full price tickets.
- Only one offer, discounts, membership discounts or concession can be used in each transaction or concert. Offers, discounts, membership discounts or concessions can not be combined.
- Discounts apply on concert tickets for groups of 15 or more if booking for the same concert at the same time.
- Discounts are applied automatically at the time of booking, either online, over the phone or at the Bandstand Box Office.
- Dogs are not permitted at Bandstand concerts and events (except registered assistance dogs)
- If person who requires assistance to access or move around the bandstand then their Carer/Assistant is entitled to a free ticket for this purpose. Carer tickets can not be ordered online, please call the Bandstand box office on 01323 410611 or pop into the Seafront Office. MORE INFO>>
Babies & Small Children
- In the interests of all patrons, babies and small children (under 3 years old) may not be admitted to some performances.
Alcohol & Prohibited Items
- Only alcohol that is purchased on the premises may be consumed on the premises. We reserve the right to search concert goers and confiscate then destroy any alcohol bought or attempted to bring onto the premises.
- Glass or sharp implements are prohibited and will be confiscated.
- Mobile phone must be switched off or switched to silence once events and performances have begun.
- Latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance, which may be the interval. There are no discounts offered for entering the venue for half or part of the performance.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission on account of health and safety, environmental or security concerns at our discretion and to make changes to the advertised programme owing to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- All performances dates, times, prices and artists are subject to change without notice.
- Scheduled concerts are usually at least an hour long.
- Please note that some seats may have restricted views of the stage.
- The Bandstand is a no smoking venue.
- Please Note: Seats cannot be reserved.
- Please also note that the level you enter the Bandstand on is the level you must stay on.
Airshow Tickets (in addition to the above)
- Tickets are not transferable
- Tickets must be shown to enter the seating area and are required for re-entry.
- Lost tickets will only be replaced on presentation of the original transaction receipt and reprints will be charged at 50p per ticket.
- Refunds or exchanges will not be offered on seats for any reason, including inclement weather and cancellations or amendments to the flying program.
- Chairs cannot be moved in any way.
- The viewing area is open from 11am-5.30pm only.
- Only registered assistance dogs are permitted into the seating area.
- For the comfort of other ticket holders, please refrain from smoking in the seating areas.
Website Usage Terms and Conditions
The term 'Eastbourne Bandstand' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Eastbourne Borough Council, 1 Grove Road, Eastbourne, BN21 4TW. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.